Ga naar inhoud

BMW G30 5 Reeks

Thebiemerke

Aanbevolen berichten

2017 G30 5 Series Sedan Spied!

We previously saw the next generation 5 Series touring (G31) out testing over a year ago, and now its 4 door sedan sibling has emerged with a production body.

Plug-In Hybrid
The G30 sedan spied here is the 530eDrive hybrid plug-in model, which reflects BMW's plans to offer a hybrid version of each of its core models. We can expect the hybrid powerplant to be similar to the 3 Series hybrid plug-in discussed by BMW last week. That means a battery between the trunk and passenger cabin which propels an electric motor contained within the CVT transmission casing. It will cover up to 20 miles on solely electric power.

As we're still in the early stages of testing, the camouflage remains heavy and obscures most details on the G30, but its overall shape certainly reminds us of the upcoming G11 7 Series. And like the G11's hood, the G30 sports a revised cutline which no longer awkwardly cuts across the hood. Under the dummy camouflage lights are L-shaped tail lights and L-shaped headlights. 

Super Platform
The next 7 Series will spearhead the first extensive use of Carbon Fiber in platform construction. The platform is called 35up (or CLAR) and will be shared among all model from the 3 Series and up - including the G30 5 Series. 

A recent rumor pegged the next generation 6 Series on the 35up / CLAR platform to lose up to several hundred pounds, so our hopes are high for the G30's weight loss figures.

Insider Scott26 shares more details, saying that the G30 series will accomplish weight reduction using pressed steel, aluminum, magnesium and a carbon fiber load bearing section of the chassis resulting in weight reduction of 100KG (220 lbs).

Gas / Diesel Models
According to our future models index, the US will receive 530i, 540i, 550i and 540d models. xDrive will be available on all models, with the 540d and 550i models possibly xDrive only in the U.S., subject to change. Expect the G30 to be powered by the same next generation engines to appear in the 3 Series (LCI) and G11 7 Series -- everything from a 3-cylinder to the B48 4-cylinder, B58 6-cylinder, and N63 8-cylinder.

Technology
Some of the fancy tech in the next 7 Series will also flow down to the G30, including touchscreen iDrive, laser headlight option, and a rumored separate passenger monitor. Other 7 Series options which may or may not appear in the 5 Series are: automatic parking with remote control, new "active comfort drive" assist, gesture control, wireless charging for phones

The G30's reveal comes in 2016.

4J5_9157.jpg

4J5_9198.jpg

4J5_9202.jpg

4J5_9205.jpg

4J5_9210.jpg

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1068137

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hopelijk krijgt deze niet de lelijke doorlopende lichten.

De huidige 5 is, samen met de 6, één van de knapste BMW's van de afgelopen jaren. Hopelijk veranderen ze daar niks aan.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 5 maanden later...

BMW%20M5%201.jpg

BMW%20M5%203.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1209760&d=14

Due to the recent spy photographs. The BMW 5er will be offered in two different configurations with standard 530eDrive and a further performance eDrive model which will be innovative and radical for the segment. It aims to offer best in class efficiency and performance.

" BMW has revealed its new plug-in hybrid system – dubbed Power eDrive.

The new system is part of an extended range of modular hybrid powertrains being developed in a performance-based EfficientDynamics engineering program in Munich.

This new hybrid system aims to provide smooth performance that can be delivered at the push of the pedal – a range of over 370 miles has been quoted with 62 miles managed on electric power alone.

The most powerful of the new modular hybrid powertrains uses a 228bhp turbocharged 2.0litre petrol engine in tandem with two new electric motors.

A 201bhp motor is fitted in the front whilst another with 268bhp sits in the rear axle assembly – taking the total to at least 670bhp.

With over 1,000Nm of torque this would be the most powerful BMW production powertrain ever.

The 20kWh lithium ion battery is mounted centrally meaning an all-electric range of 62 miles is achieved – the fuel tank has been reduced in size from 70 litres to 30.

BMW maintain that the performance of the powertrain exceeds even that of the most powerful GT they currently offer – the 444bhp 4.4-litre V8 550i."

Power eDrive is intended for 5er and models upwards.

www.bimmerpost.com

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Onder welke badge zou die dan verschijnen? i? M? of een 'nieuwe' afdeling?

En een benzinetank van 30 liter. Waarom steek je er dan nog een verbrandingsmotor in zelfs?

Hier is het precies een benzinemotor die de elektrische motoren ondersteund, terwijl het meestal omgekeerd is .

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Zonder die verbrandingsmotor zal je niet ver geraken. Deze verbrandingsmotor zorgt voor extra power, en kan ondertussen de batterijen opladen. Het is de gulden middenweg tussen een BMW 550i en een Tesla S.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 5 maanden later...

Ik heb maar 1 ding onthouden uit de beginpost: De 7 reeks krijgt een 3 cilinder?????

Dit is de 5. Maar ge zijt er bijna.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Dit is de 5. Maar ge zijt er bijna.

Gas / Diesel Models

According to our future models index, the US will receive 530i, 540i, 550i and 540d models. xDrive will be available on all models, with the 540d and 550i models possibly xDrive only in the U.S., subject to change. Expect the G30 to be powered by the same next generation engines to appear in the 3 Series (LCI) and G11 7 Series -- everything from a 3-cylinder to the B48 4-cylinder, B58 6-cylinder, and N63 8-cylinder.

Zie bovenaan

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gas / Diesel Models

Zie bovenaan

Inderdaad. De 5 zal aangedreven worden door dezelfde nieuwe generatie van motoren als de 3 en de 7, die van een 3 cilinder to een 8 cilinder gaan... Betekent daarom niet dat er een driepitter in de 7 komt. Daar zouden ze een erg dik stel electromotoren moeten bijsteken ;)

• Vind ik leuk 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 4 maanden later...

Alle, iemand die bij een merk werkt en een auto van dat merk geweldig vindt, dat hadden we hier nog niet gezien.

godverdomme zeg

Zeurpiet!
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.