Ga naar inhoud

Bmw i4

Gast Dirk75

Aanbevolen berichten

Gast Dirk75

BMW: i4 wordt volgende auto in i-gamma

BMW i4 concept

Het BMWi gamma krijgt een nieuw model: de i4. Het wordt een elektrische sedan met vermoedelijk 600 km rijbereik. 

BMW’s submerk voor geëlektrificeerde auto’s, BMWi, draait al 7 jaar op slechts twee modellen: de i3 en de i8. Er wordt continu gespeculeerd over mogelijke nieuwe modellen en nu komt er ook een officiële bevestiging. Nog vóór de persconferentie in Genève heeft BMW CEO Harald Kruger zich laten ontvallen dat het volgende i-model de i4 zal zijn. Hij zij daarover:

By 2025, our global vehicle portfolio will include 25 fully- or part-electric models. At last year’s Frankfurt Motor Show, we unveiled our take on the future of e‑mobility with the BMW iVision Dynamics. This vehicle will become reality: we will build it in Munich – as the BMW i4.

De i4 zal dus gebaseerd zijn op de iVision conceptwagen die het merk eind 2017 presenteerde op het autosalon van Frankfurt. Het is een luxesedan met 600 km rijbereik, een 0 tot 100 acceleratie van 4 seconden en een topsnelheid van 200 km/u. Wat de specs van de productieversie zullen zijn, en wanneer deze op de markt komt, is nog niet bekend.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Dirk75

Op het salon van Genève bevestigde BMW dat er een derde elektrische model voor zijn i-gamma komt. Die zou i4 heten en het willen opnemen tegen de Tesla Model 3.

Wim Bervoets
09/03/2018

Veel details wilden de Duitsers in Zwitserland nog niet kwijt over de i4. Die zou grotendeels gebaseerd zijn op de i Vision Dynamics Concept, die vorig jaar op het salon van Frankfurt werd voorgesteld. De i4 zou een rijbereik hebben van 600 kilometer, en de eerste productiemodellen moeten tegen 2020 van de band rollen.

aangepast door Dirk75
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 maand later...
Gast Dirk75

https://www.autokopen.nl/autonieuws/2018/mei/44834-bmw-i-twee-nieuwe-studiemodellen-van-elektrische-autos

Voorbodes van iNext en i4 worden nog dit jaar gepresenteerd

Autonieuws  4 mei 2018  Tekst: Bob Kroese

BMW i Vision Dynamics

BMW i Vision Dynamics

BMW presenteert nog dit jaar twee studiemodellen van toekomstige elektrische auto’s. Zowel van de iNext als i4 krijgen we een voorbode te zien.

BMW schotelt ons nog dit jaar twee nieuwe studiemodellen voor. BMW-topman Harald Krüger heeft bij de presentatie van de kwartaalcijfers bekend gemaakt we later dit jaar kennis kunnen maken met twee concept cars, de voorbodes van de iNext en i4. BMW heeft eerder al aangekondigd dat beide elektrisch aangedreven modellen daadwerkelijk op de markt komen in de toekomst.

Van de i4 liet BMW vorig jaar al een prototype zien, de i Vision Dynamics (foto). Het nieuwe studiemodel is een doorontwikkeling daarvan en staat een flinke stap dichterbij het productiestadium. We hopen ook wat meer technische informatie over de elektrische sedan te krijgen. Eerder al liet het merk doorschemeren dat de i4 een rijbereik heeft van 550 tot 700 kilometer. De auto komt overigens niet voor 2020 op de markt.

Dat laatste geldt ook voor de iNext, die de rol van technologische vaandeldrager heeft binnen het merk. Op het gebied van autonome rijtechniek, elektrische aandrijving en connectiviteit loopt de iNext voorop en met het studiemodel laat het merk zien wat we de komende jaren op die gebieden kunnen verwachten.

aangepast door Dirk75
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 maand later...
Gast Dirk75

https://www.autogids.be/autonieuws/nieuw/bmw-i4-rijbereik-van-700-kilometer.html

Tegen 2020 op de markt...

The BMW i4 Concept was the star of last year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.

A few years ago, “project i” started out as an independent project. Now, the letter “i” is coming to our core BMW brand. Going forward, all pure electric BMW models will sport the “i” badge and come equipped with fifth-generation battery technology. With an increased range of about 700 kilometres, electric models will become entirely practical for everyday use.

Parallel to the i4, we are also developing the BMW iNEXT.

Today, we wanted to give our shareholders an exclusive first glimpse. And I can reveal that we will be presenting the iNEXT as a vision vehicle later this year.

It is our modular system for the future.

If that sounds a bit like Lego, that’s roughly the idea. The iNEXT will benefit the entire company and all its brands. For the first time, we are combining all key technologies for future mobility. The iNEXT is fully electric, fully connected, and enables safe, partially autonomous driving. Further models will follow.

We are working on autonomous driving at our campus outside of Munich, which we announced in 2017 and opened in April of this year. Once again – promised and delivered. That is BMW.

aangepast door Dirk75
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Dirk75

In April, we officially opened our Autonomous Driving Campus, outside Munich. We intend to play a leading role in autonomous driving. And safety remains the absolute priority for us in this technological advancement. Our iNEXT, which we will launch in 2021, will be fully electric and completely connected. It will not only be partially autonomous, but also completely safe. The iNEXT will be followed by a whole range of additional highly-automated models. For this reason, we are combining all our expertise in vehicle connectivity and automated driving at the new campus. We will also be introducing new forms of collaboration in a highly flexible working environment, designed for quick decision-making.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

coupe's bij BMW zijn toch altijd even getallen en nu brengen ze een sedan als i4 ipv bv i5 uit...

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Dirk75
1 uur terug, Liquid Li0n zei:

coupe's bij BMW zijn toch altijd even getallen en nu brengen ze een sedan als i4 ipv bv i5 uit...

De i4 zal op de basis staan van de 4gc vandaar.

De i reeks staat in principe los van de naamgeving van de reguliere bmw  modellen. De i reeks is een andere brand, zoals ze zeggen.

aangepast door Dirk75
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 maanden later...

https://upcomingelectriccars.com/bmw-i4/

BMW i4 Engine, Price, Specs, Interior, Features and Release Date

The BMW i4 will be another entrant from BMW in the electric car segment. This car will come in a Gran Coupe design. To start off, this car will be the alternate substitute to the Tesla Model 3. BMW is trying very hard and working very much hard as well, to make sure the launch goes smoothly enough. The drive system of this car will be very much similar to that of the BMW iX3. The driving model, as well as the features, are also expected to be the same as well. So, without further explaining let’s delve right into the BMW i4 Engine, Price, Specs, Interior, Features and Release Date.

The car will carry the iVision Dynamics Concept, that you see in other BMW electric cars. The car will have the same exterior and the dimensions of a current generation 4 series Gran Coupe. This makes the i4 come with plenty of features and thus will contain every bit of style and substance like the smaller iX3. There will be blue trims on the front grille, and there will also be the iconic BMW kidney-shaped grilles on the front. These grilles improve the aerodynamics of the car and reduce air resistance as well. So, without further ado, let’s see what the i4 has in store more for us.

BMW i4 Engine And Specifications

BMW i4 - Upcoming Electric Cars BMW i4 – Upcoming Electric Cars

First of all, talking about upcoming electric cars is the overall range of the i4 vehicle, which is the most important part of an electric vehicle. The range on this vehicle will be 370 miles, with a single charge. This range will make the car much more suited towards long journeys. The 370 mile, which is quoted here, will be almost 60 miles more than the normal driving range of the Tesla Model 3. This can change the decisions of many prospective buyers out there.

Other electric cars information include, that the car will have numerous carbon fibre components in it’s build. That will make the overall weight of the car very less. The car will be able to do 0-60 MPH, in just 4 seconds. This is mainly due to the powerful battery pack is given in the car and is also supported by the carbon-fibre components as well. The whole weight of the car makes it a form of advantage for driving as well.

The car will also come with a huge number of sensors and technology, to help it accelerate, brake and steer in highways and motorways as well. The car will be able to use all the latest technologies to its advantages. Similar to the BMW 7 series, the i4 will also bring some new features as well, that will make it just as safe as the BMW 7 series. The car will be very safe to drive, without any doubt.

BMW i4 Interior And Features

BMW i4 Interior And Features BMW i4 Interior And Features

The BMW i4 looks much sleeker than its smaller brother, i.e. the iX3. The iX3 looks much boxier in appearance than the i4. It has a sloping roofline, with various kinds of trim options – just like you’d find on the 5 and 7 series BMW cars. The car will also have the pillar that is between the front and rear door painted black. This will give a more beautiful and sleeker looking appearance. This will make the car stand out from the rest of the petrol or diesel cars.

When discussing new electric cars in 2019, the i4 will have the same dimensions as the 4 series Gran Coupe, as was mentioned above. The cabin inside though, will look very much different, and thus will come with all the bells and whistles, just like the Series 7 from BMW. It will come packed with all the latest technologies you can possibly think of.

There won’t be sufficient headroom or legroom inside the car though. The roof and its slant will definitely make the car not great for customers who are tall enough. Since there is no such petrol or diesel engine, this makes the car much more suited to carry more luggage. This comes in handy when going for long drives or journeys, especially.

BMW i4 Price and Release Date

BMW hasn’t released any kind of pricing for the car. But expect the car to start at around $65,000. The top end model is expected to be priced at around $78,000. BMW is expected to release the i4 at around the year 2020.

Conclusion

The i4 will be another entry for BMW in this ever-growing market of electric cars. It’s no doubt that BMW is now aiming for the customers out there, who are ready to spend on an electric car. The industry is currently small due to less number of players, but when it will expand, then it will be more exciting to watch,

BMW doesn’t want to be late in the game, and thus working hard to perfect, each and every bit of technology that goes into building these cars. Let’s now wait for the year 2020.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 weken later...
53 minuten geleden, jvc zei:

Ze moeten precies weer overdrijven met het bereik.

Tja al die normen... Een batterij van 120kWh. Wie doet beter? (Je kan zelf beginnen rekenen...)

Dit was echter wel in de tijd van de NEDC, maar als er volgens WLTP een dikke 500 km overblijft is dit nog steeds zeer de moeite waard.

aangepast door Dirk75
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Op 14/10/2018 om 22:34, jvc zei:

Ze moeten precies weer overdrijven met het bereik.

Ik doe 500km met 100kW in mijn Tesla, dus 600km zal haalbaar zijn. Toch niet slecht...

Het normverbruik van 'gewone' auto's is ook altijd zwaar overdreven. Mijn laatste 530d zou 5,8 liter kunnen doen. Dat hadden ze mij toch eens mogen komen voordoen, want zelfs met super eco rijden ben ik nooit onder de 6,8 liter geraakt.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

5 uren geleden, BMWMB zei:

Ik doe 500km met 100kW in mijn Tesla, dus 600km zal haalbaar zijn. Toch niet slecht...

Het normverbruik van 'gewone' auto's is ook altijd zwaar overdreven. Mijn laatste 530d zou 5,8 liter kunnen doen. Dat hadden ze mij toch eens mogen komen voordoen, want zelfs met super eco rijden ben ik nooit onder de 6,8 liter geraakt.

Die gegevens van de 530d waren niet volgens de nieuwe meetnorm.  Verschil zou ondertussen kleiner moeten zijn.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 jaar later...

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Algemene Voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden | Privacybeleid