Ga naar inhoud

2022 BMW i7

Thebiemerke

Aanbevolen berichten

Spy photos of the BMW i7, the brand’s electric 7 Series, aren’t new. Images of the all-electric sedan emerged late last year, but at the time, it wore the body of the current 7 Series. That’s no longer the case. New spy photos show the BMW i7 covered in camouflage trying to hide its unique design, though there are some things the automaker can’t hide.

While we expect the i7 to share its look with the upcoming 7 Series update, it appears it’ll have some unique styling features. The front end is a bit more shark nosed than before with the headlights looking to sit lower on the face than before; however, they may not be production units or they’re part of BMW’s camouflage. We can also spot a new design for the door handles.

One thing BMW couldn’t hide well were the multiple cameras on the outside of the car, which could hint at the model’s potential to offer partially self-driving technologies. BMW would be following other luxury automakers that are increasingly focusing on infusing such technology into their top models. There appears to be a camera just above the grille, one in the shark fin antenna, and one on each front fender. There are also seems to be sensors along the car’s side sills, too.

Rumors persist that the new i7 will be the model’s most potent offering. Powertrain details remain corralled in the Speculation category. However, it could offer as much as 650 horsepower (484 kilowatts) or more, supplanting the M760i with its twin-turbo 6.6-liter V12 engine as the car’s most potent option. Allegedly, the car’s battery pack could offer up to 400 miles (644 kilometers of range). BMW likely won’t confirm these details anytime soon as we don’t expect the i7 to arrive until 2022.

Source: Carpix

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

bmw-i7-spy-photos.jpg

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

40 minuten geleden, Audi S8 zei:

Dus geen ICE meer voor de volgende 7-reeks of is de i7 het "topmodel" in de line-up met nog steeds ICE drive trains?

I7 zal het topmodel zijn en ook nog steeds ICE varianten :) 

• Vind ik leuk 1
  • Thanks Friendly 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Algemene Voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden | Privacybeleid