Tesla Model S

Rabbit

Bron: yahoo.com

Update, Wednesday Sept. 18, 2:54pm:The article below was originally published on Tuesday, Sept. 17, at 10:43am. Today, our inside source informs us that two Tesla prototypes took to the Nurburgring during an official closed-track, timing-allowed lap session with no traffic. According to our insider, the blue Tesla prototype ran a 7:40 lap—our source believes the car may have had a mechanical problem, or the driver may have made an error somewhere, that would explain the slow lap time. The red Tesla prototype completed one lap in 7:23—identical to the time set on Tuesday during Industry Pool testing, with traffic on the circuit. Below is our original news report as it was published on Tuesday, Sept. 17.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JanC
      By JanC
      Suboptimaal wegdek, gewone banden, nog niet op vol vermogen, zonder launch control, en zie hoe dat wegknalt van een Taycan Turbo S die sneller uit de startblokken is...  
    • tuscani
      By tuscani
      Ik wil dat!  Elektrisch en lv, 2keer safe.

Direct een batterij voor thuis 😂
    • Tiep
      By Tiep
      Men maakte een EV-versie van de GLB (7-zitter) en de productpagina staat al live in DE.
      Enkele impressies (niets speciaals):

Artikeltje: https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a36151518/2022-mercedes-benz-eqb-revealed/
    • Max1234
      By Max1234
      Beste,

Ik ben een international business management student en ik doe samen met mijn project partner een marktonderzoek over de communicatie van Tesla.
      Wij zouden het erg op prijs stellen als u deze enquête zou invullen. Het duurt maximaal 10 minuten.
      Alvast bedankt, dit zal ons erg helpen bij het project.

Voor de enquête, klik hier.
    • Phil
      By Phil
      Munich. At today’s BMW Group Annual Conference the upcoming BMW i4 was revealed. “With its sporty looks, best in class driving dynamics and zero local emissions, the BMW i4 is a true BMW. It makes the heart of the BMW brand now beat fully electric,” said Pieter Nota, member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Customer, Brands, Sales.
      The BMW i4 is a fully electric 4 door Gran Coupé and will enter the market during the course of 2021, including a BMW M Performance model. Its refined balance of BMW typical sportiness, comfort and sustainable performance are unique in its segment.
      The BMW i4 model line will be available in different versions covering ranges of up to 590km (WLTP) and up to 300 miles* (EPA). With a power output of up to 390kW / 530HP the BMW i4 can accelerate from zero to 100km/h in around 4 seconds.