Ga naar inhoud

BMW Lovers

Pieter

Aanbevolen berichten

Just now, gTa said:

lage resolutie / zeer kleine beelden

Dat is wat mij betreft heel goed opgelost bij de nieuwe.

Bij Porsche werkt die visualizer toch ook niet altijd goed (360° werkte gewoon niet toen ik een 992 wou samenstellen), en als het werkt is het vrij traag en vraagt het énorm veel performance van je computer.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Klopt, die Porsche CC heeft één of andere shady plugin nodig die door de ontwikkelaar al lang is verlaten wegens onveilig. Dan kan je je toch wel vragen stellen...

...maar als hij werkt (en dat doet hij toch vaak, tenzij je een onjuiste browser of browserversie hebt steken) is hij simpelweg absuuuuuuurd goed. :inlove: 

De Configurator van Benz vind ik ook duidelijk beter dan die van BMW, ook al hapert die wel vaak én gaat hij soms niks meer tonen omdat je iets aanvinkte wat hij niet weergeven kan. Maar de visualisaties zijn zalig, vooral highres is super.

Neen, de nieuwe BMW CC is brol.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Zei ik dat dat de enige reden was?

En ja ik vind het echt een stap achteruit.
Bedankt voor de toelating om m'n mening te mogen hebben.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Ze is gewoon wat zwart-wit, that's all. ;)

Los van die 360° functie vind ik het principe heel gelijkaardig aan de configurator van Mercedes en misschien nog meer aan die van Porsche, in die zin dat de mogelijkheden rechts op het scherm staan en je de veranderingen ziet uitgevoerd worden links op het scherm.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

That said, ik ga nog wat op de Porsche CC spelen. :inlove: 

Edit: en lang geleden dat ik nog wat Rollsjes bijeen klikte!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Ze is gewoon wat zwart-wit, that's all. ;)

Los van die 360° functie vind ik het principe heel gelijkaardig aan de configurator van Mercedes en misschien nog meer aan die van Porsche, in die zin dat de mogelijkheden rechts op het scherm staan en je de veranderingen ziet uitgevoerd worden links op het scherm.

't is complete brol.

Het feit dat op een desktop 50% van je scherm leeg is. Het feit dat je in 2 keer moet selecteren. Het feit dat als je niet de juiste volgorde respecteert hij de pedalen kwijt geraakt en fouten geeft.

Allez, bekijk dat nu:

Ik wil een M140i configureren. Zie wat dat spel mij toont:

1866552123_ScreenShot2018-12-10at09_28_13.thumb.png.8188b64d7a863efe627d0c86f5a44250.png

Zoveel whitespace en ik krijg een halve auto te zien.

Wat is dat trouwens met die prijzen. 20650 euro voor een M140i hatch en ondertussen houden we de "basisversie" terwijl dat ding enkel in M Sport te krijgen is?

Vervolgens ga ik naar de kleur:

212385141_ScreenShot2018-12-10at09_28_26.thumb.png.6c4de64f2363783b2c108cefe52b8efa.png

Ik heb niks aangepast, maar de kleur die links staat heeft niks te maken met de kleur die hij standaard rechts toont (die niet "geselecteerd" is trouwens, maar dat moet je ook maar weten)

Vervolgens scrollen we naar de velgen:

157750821_ScreenShot2018-12-10at09_28_33.thumb.png.e7ca57cbaf93a49b998f029f43a97edb.png

Weerom een default setting die kant noch wal raakt.

En als je wat veel op en af dingen gaat veranderen is 't van:

1067227501_ScreenShot2018-12-10at09_27_06.thumb.png.8c9ca882c3c786c8bd7f991d23ac118b.png

Sorry, maar zeggen "dat is zoals diene van Porsche" ... dat is zeggen dat er geen verschil is tussen een Hyundai en een BMW want beide hebben 4 wielen, een stuur en zetels.

• Vind ik leuk 2
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Omdat er geen volledige 360° visualisatie is (wat m.i. zowat het enige noemenswaardige gebrek is), is alles brol. Ok dan.

Kwetst negatieve berichtgeving over BMW? :inlove:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Ik volg de meningen hier, de CC van BMW is 3 stappen achteruit. Qua usability een dikke buis, en dan zwijgen we nog over de vormgeving. Totaal onoverzichtelijk. Je hebt geen overzicht van bv de beschikbare kleuren, velgen, interieurbekleding, .. Het enige wat je kan doen is op een pijltje klikken en zien hoe ver ie kan gaan. Je gaat door een lijst velgen waarvan 3/4de niet gaat met de gekozen uitrusting, ipv dat dan aan te duiden. Neen, je moet altijd eerst klikken. Geen idee hoeveel dat ding gekost heeft, maar het is weggesmeten geld.

aangepast door yvesken
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

On 12/10/2018 at 9:44 AM, Porker said:

Kwetst negatieve berichtgeving over BMW? :inlove:

Als het (naar mijn mening) onterecht is wel!

Er is echter genoeg terechte negatieve berichtgeving ook, helaas...

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

20 Years of BMW M MotoGP™ Safety Cars – VIDEO

• BMW Safety Cars 07 830x553

With the 2018 season drawing to a conclusion, MotoGP™ organiser Dorna Sports and BMW M can look back on a 20-year success story together. For two decades now, BMW M vehicles have been in the thick of the action as official MotoGP™ Safety Cars, leading the premier class of motorcycle racing.

The history of their partnership starts with the legendary BMW Z8 Roadster which was equipped with almost everything you need to survive on the world’s major race tracks, even in its production trim. Thanks to a design borrowed from the legendary BMW 507, paired with racing features and the obligatory additional equipment required for use as the MotoGP™ Safety Car 2002, the Z8 wowed fans across the globe and is one of the highlights of a long-running partnership.

BMW Safety Cars 06 830x374

Next on the list was the E89 BMW Z4 M Coupe which also impressed spectators with its sharply-drawn silhouette, compact dimensions and the in-line 6-cylinder engine. These additions made it the ideal vehicle to lead the fastest motorcycle racers throughout the 2007 MotoGP™ season.

BMW Safety Cars 05 830x374

2011 brings the now iconic BMW 1 Series M Coupe, a classic among M models, and a future collectors car. With its compact dimensions, comparatively low weight, manual transmission and rear-wheel drive, the 1M is the epitome of pure driving pleasure.

BMW-Safety-Cars-01-830x374.jpg

The first BMW M4 was also used as a Safety Car. The sports coupe was adorned with M Performance Parts and the M Motorsport livery, leading the way in the 2015 MotoGP™ season. The safety car’s innovative water injection system on its M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine was tested at an early stage, giving the future M4 GTS a significant performance boost and went into series production for the first time.

BMW-Safety-Cars-03-830x374.jpg

The successor the 1M arrived in 2016 in the form of the BMW M2 Coupe. In order to meet the high expectations of a safety car, the BMW M2 was upgraded by the M Division with extensive special equipment, and was part of the 2016 MotoGP™ season.

BMW-Safety-Cars-02-830x435.jpg

This year’s season saw the introduction of the M5, which was first shown to the public in February. Just like the thoroughbred race car, the BMW M5 Safety Car is also equipped with features like quick fasteners on the bonnet, bucket seats from the BMW M4 GTS and a front splitter specially made by BMW M engineers. In addition to this, the expanded cockpit includes a powerful control centre that allows drivers and passengers to conveniently start various light signal programmes and flashing frequencies.

BMW-Safety-Cars-04-830x374.jpg

Bron https://www.bmwblog.com/2018/12/26/20-years-of-bmw-m-motogp-safety-cars-video/

• Vind ik leuk 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Classic Car Face Off: BMW 3.0 CS Coupe vs Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagoda

• n
AACEBC10 C92C 40E2 8BD3 6E7DB809EE5C 750x500

We recently just did a photo comparison between the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabrio and BMW 6 Series Convertible, as the former is all-new. During this comparison test, I pointed out, rightly or wrongly, that the new E-Class Cabrio had an elegance I hadn’t seen from a Mercedes convertible since the 280SL Pagoda back in the late ’60s and early ’70s. That got me thinking of cars from that era, so I decided to see what BMW had from the day and compare the two.

To be fair, BMW wasn’t really putting many convertibles out at the time that compared to the 280SL. However, with the optional “Pagoda” hardtop applied, the 280SL actually took the shape of a coupe and looked quite svelte. So, with that in mind, I decided to compare it to the BMW 3.0 CS Coupe, the most iconic coupe of the era for BMW.

1972 BMW 3.0CS images for sale 07 750x430

BMW 3.0 CS Coupe Interior

In terms of exterior design, it’s almost impossible to choose between the two cars. Both are the top of their respective model lines, so they’re the best looking of each. Both are also bafflingly beautiful, with near perfect lines and proportions. It’s actually hard to fault either in terms of design. The Benz gets a bit of an edge because the roof can come off but with the hardtop on, they’re so close. If I had to choose between the two…I wouldn’t. I’d buy both. I’d sell a kidney if I had to. They’re both bite-the-back-of-your-hand pretty.

On the inside, both are very cool in very different ways. The BMW 3.0 CS certainly has the sportier cabin of the two, with a more driver-oriented cockpit and sports car style. The Mercedes 280SL, on the other hand, is definitely more elegant and more of a classic cruiser. However, anyone would be happy to drive around in either and if you say one is ugly you’re flat-out lying or just being a blinded fanboy. I think in terms of pure design, I like the 280SL better but the 3.0 CS makes me want to get in and drive it more. If I had to look at one forever, it’d be the Benz but if I had to actually get in and drive hard, the Bimmer seems more inviting.

The 280SL’s cabin is the sort you’d see in a classic movie, with James Garner driving and a pretty blonde riding shotgun, Ray Bans on and the wind in her hair. Maybe The Eagles in the background. The 3.0 CS looks a bit more Steve McQueen, running from baddies on some windy Italian roads, Persols on and a gun in the glovebox.

Mercedes Benz 280SL Pagoda Interior 750x501

Each of these cars were powered by inline-six engines. The BMW 3.0 CS Coupe had a, you guessed it, 3.0 liter I6, making 180 hp. It was also paired to either a four-speed manual transmission or four-speed automatic. The Mercedes-Benz 280SL had a 2.8 liter I6 engine and developed 170 hp. That engine was paired with either a four-speed manual or four-speed automatic. A five-speed manual was also available as a very rare option. So, in terms of power and performance, these two cars were very evenly matches.

Both of these cars are spectacular, both drive really well and both have their different styles to them. The BMW 3.0 CS is the sportier car of the two an begs to be driven hard. The Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagoda sort of a boulevard cruiser with immense style. I guess it really depends on your taste, which you prefer. But there’s no denying the icy-coolness of either.

Bron : https://www.bmwblog.com/2017/03/04/classic-car-face-off-bmw-3-0cs-coupe-vs-mercedes-benz-280sl-pagoda/

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Algemene Voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden | Privacybeleid