Ga naar inhoud

BMW Lovers

Pieter

Aanbevolen berichten

Onlangs de nieuwe BMW 8 geshoot. Het was een 840d, maar was best luid aan de 'uitlaat'. Ik gok dat hij speakers heeft bij de uitlaten? (Zo'n systeem als bij de Audi A6 misschien?) 

Iemand van de BMW verkopers die hier een antwoord op kan geven? 

@Phil  .. ? 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Had niet verwacht dat ze hiervan nog een dieselversie zouden maken. In dat budget?

Dat moet dan een km-vreter zijn of hoe moet ik het zien? Is de markt niet zo ver dat iemand in dat segment een Tesla of een andere hybride rijdt en in het weekend dan voor een benzine versie kiest (of voor een S-coupe/992/...)?

Ik kom uit op een 129k voor een mooi uitgeruste 840d met de nodige opties op zo'n auto.

B0yexop.png

jydycnB.jpg

zzy3wOu.png

WKVjtVY.png

cosySec?COSY-EU-100-7331c9Nv2Z7d5yKlHS9P

• Vind ik leuk 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Is the BMW M4 Gran Coupe finally coming?

bmw m4 gran coupe render 750x500

In early 2018, a report from Motor.es mentioned that BMW M might be working on an M4 Gran Coupe based on the next generation 4 Series which …

In early 2018, a report from Motor.es mentioned that BMW M might be working on an M4 Gran Coupe based on the next generation 4 Series which is due out this year. In that report, it claimed that a growing demand from American customers for an M4 Gran Coupe has changed BMW’s mind, so to speak.

Fast forward to 2019 and a respectable journalist Georg Kacher of Car Magazine UKsays that “according to a source from the BMW M department, in 2020 the M range will include a four-door M4 Gran Coupe, which easily eclipsed a proposal for an M3 Touring in an internal shootout.

bmw m4 gran coupe render 750x562

Render of the current BMW M4 design

No other information is offered at this time but it’s fair to assume that if the M4 Gran Coupe lands on the market it will have the powerplant as the G80 M3 and G82 M4. According to our new information, the upcoming G80 BMW M3 will actually come with two different drivetrain options: one sDrive and one xDrive.

In its standard form, the revised S58 engine will deliver around 475 horsepower and a bit more than 480 lb-ft of torque, an increase over the current M3/M4 models. The G80 M3 sDrive will be available with either a manual gearbox or an automatic, but it remains to be seen if the M4 Gran Coupe will inherit both options as well.

The 4 Series Gran Coupe is due out in 2020, so if indeed approved, the M4 Gran Coupe will join it a few months after. This will be the first time BMW will offer a four-door coupe in its most popular M lineup, but it won’t be the only one in the M family – the M8 Gran Coupe is also out this year, while the M6 Gran Coupe is on its last legs.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Om uw klassieke BMW up-to-date te houden (of uw nieuwe BMW minder vervreemd te doen uitzien naast uw klassieke BMW), komt BMW nu met een unieke geüpdate 'kidney-grille'!

a4fa98a674f344f4a6977b8c30a793cb.jpg

• Vind ik leuk 4
  • Grappig 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Wat is dit toch heerlijk winterweer om te gaan glijden met een RWD, in mijn geval een E39 520i. :inlove:

Super voorspelbare vermogensopbouw met de atmosferische benzinemotor icm manuele bak. Ben ook heel tevreden van de Dunlop Winter Sport banden. Nauwelijks onderstuur, maar met een simpele dot gas in een bocht mooi te controleren overstuur. Mooie sound, een wolk witte nevel achter en naast u in de verse sneeuw. Die 21 jaar oude trage ketel heeft me weer ferm doen genieten.

• Vind ik leuk 4
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

VIDEO: Carwow drag races the BMW M340i vs BMW M2 Competition

2019 BMW M340i Horatiu test drive 07 830x553

When BMW first debuted the M340i xDrive, it immediately became the fastest non-M 3 Series ever made. Not only is it the fastest non-M 3er …

When BMW first debuted the M340i xDrive, it immediately became the fastest non-M 3 Series ever made. Not only is it the fastest non-M 3er ever but, at least on paper, it’s about as fast as the current F80-generation BMW M3 (non-Competition Package) and just as fast as the standard BMW M2. However, the Bavarians are famous for being a bit conservative about their power and performance figures. So how fast is the BMW M340i in the real world? Carwow finds out by drag racing it against the M2 Competition.

In this new video, Carwow’s Mat Watson takes pilots the BMW M340i, a camouflaged model at the launch of the G20 3er, and takes on an M2 Competition in a standing drag race and rolling drag race.

BMW M2 Competition test drive review 110 830x553

Powering the BMW M340i is a new version of the brand’s B58 engine. So it’s a 3.0 liter turbocharged I6 engine that makes 382 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. While the BMW M2 Competition uses a new version of the M’s S55 engine. So it’s a 3.0 liter twin-turbocharged I6 making 410 hp and 406 lb-ft.

That makes the smaller M2 Comp more powerful. However, it only powers its rear wheels, while the M340i has all-wheel drive. The M2 in this specific test also uses a manual, further hamstringing its performance, while the M340i uses an eight-speed ZF auto. So which is fastest?

In the standard quarter-mile race, the M2 Competition driver jumped the start a little bit and got ahead but the M340i stormed back, thanks to its quicker shifting gearbox constantly putting it in the meat of its powerband. They both crossed the line at around 12.6 seconds, with no clear winner. Though, it seems as if the 3er would have won with a fairer start.

BMW M340i prototype 12 830x623

Next was a rolling drag with both cars starting in third gear at 50 mph. Here, the M2 Comp’s extra power helps it pull away and take the win.

So it’s clear that, in the real world, the M2 Competition is the faster car. It’s the one that, at speed, will pull away from the BMW M340i, as it’s still a bit more powerful. Plus, the car in question was a manual but it would have been even quicker with the M2’s quick-shifting DCT option. Still, it’s remarkable how far BMW’s standard performance kit has come, with a regular ole 3 Series able to take on a bonafide BMW M car.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

BMW 7 Series LCI Gets Rendered in Wagon Guise

2020 bmw 7 series facelift imagined as wagon and cabrio 6 830x553

The refreshed BMW 7 Series has been launched a bit over a week ago and yet it somehow feels like it’s been around for a …

The refreshed BMW 7 Series has been launched a bit over a week ago and yet it somehow feels like it’s been around for a lot longer than that. Maybe it’s because everyone sort of expected the car to come with bigger nostrils or maybe it’s because the overall shape of the thing didn’t actually change that much but one thing is clear: the world is divided as to whether it’s a good looking car or not. Now artists are getting involved, with renderings of the limousine in various different guises.

Today we’re taking a look at one of the first to come out and a good one too. Aksyonov Nikita put together a rather good looking and accurate rendering of how the new 7 Series would look like in Touring or Wagon guise. This may be a ludicrous attempt but I have to admit I like the way it looks. In the US, the wagons are on their way out, being basically replaced with higher-riding SUVs and, truth be told, most people would probably get an X7 instead of a 7 Series Touring if it ever became a thing.

2020 bmw 7 series facelift imagined as wagon and cabrio 5 830x467

Nevertheless, dreaming was still free last time I checked and this thing definitely stimulates your imagination. A Touring 7 Series will never happen and was never on the chopping board in the past either, as the flagship limousine is aiming at a different kind of demographic. However, I could see Alpina doing one such experiment, for some really rich customers, in a limited-run batch of completely custom made cars.

It’s all just wishful thinking even though these renderings do look good. Nikita definitely did a good job integrating all the elements into one picture and, for the first time, I like the non-M 7 Series better than the M Sport version for this LCI model. It has something of a ‘concept’ feel to it which is hard to disagree with.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/01/25/bmw-7-series-lci-gets-rendered-in-wagon-guise/

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

AC Schnitzer Works Over BMW 8-Series Coupe In Time For Essen

e9dbef36-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-

Visitors of the 2018 Essen Motor Show will be able to feast their eyes on AC Schnitzer’s take of the G15 BMW 8-Series, even if the vehicle is only meant to be a design study.

Still, the tuner claims that the show car will remain indicative of where “the design journey” could go, which means that it shouldn’t differ all that much from the final product. Good news for those who felt as though the new 8-Series could use a few extra aero elements.

What’s been done?

AC Schnitzer kicked things off by working on a suspension spring kit, lowering the 8-Series’ center of gravity by approximately 20-25 mm (0.7-0.9 inches) at the front and 10-15 mm (0.4-0.6 inches) at the rear. This will result in noticeably optimized driving dynamics and cornering ability, as well as good driving comfort, thanks to the high residual spring travel.

fb00b646-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-10.jpg

As for the aerodynamic components, they’ve been developed for maximum downforce and balance, and will be manufactured in super-light carbon in later production. On the Essen show car, some of the components are made from fiber glass.

Once the project is finished, customers will be able to spec their 8-Series with carbon front spoiler elements, a matching front splitter, carbon side wings, and carbon covers for the vents. At the rear, downforce is provided by the carbon ‘Racing’ wing and the carbon diffuser, while a set of carbon side skirts is also present to connect the front and rear of the car.

Inside, there will be some aluminum accessories such as shift paddles, a pedal set with matching foot rest and the key holder.

But wait, there’s more

AC Schnitzer is also prepping engine performance upgrades for the M850i xDrive and the 840d xDrive. The former will now put out 600 PS (591 HP) instead of the standard 530 PS (523 HP), together with an extra 100 Nm (73 lb-ft) of torque, for a peak figure of 850 Nm (627 lb-ft). Meanwhile, the diesel-powered model will see its output grow from 320 PS (315 HP) and 680 Nm (501 lb-ft) to 380 PS (374 HP) and 780 Nm (575 lb-ft).

Last but not least, the ‘Carbon Sport’ tailpipes, each with a 105 mm (4.13 inches) diameter.

9830fcde-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-c4e1ac0b-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-09a6be19-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-a2516da0-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-617646eb-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-739991da-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-b4e9a178-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-cd787d10-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-a5bb285e-ac-schnitzer-bmw-8series-coupe-

AC Schnitzer Works Over BMW 8-Series Coupe In Time For Essensyndicated from https://carremovalau.wordpress.com/

https://sandrawirth.wordpress.com/2018/11/27/ac-schnitzer-works-over-bmw-8-series-coupe-in-time-for-essen/

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

23 uren geleden, Soul zei:

BMW 7 Series LCI Gets Rendered in Wagon Guise

2020 bmw 7 series facelift imagined as wagon and cabrio 6 830x553

The refreshed BMW 7 Series has been launched a bit over a week ago and yet it somehow feels like it’s been around for a …

The refreshed BMW 7 Series has been launched a bit over a week ago and yet it somehow feels like it’s been around for a lot longer than that. Maybe it’s because everyone sort of expected the car to come with bigger nostrils or maybe it’s because the overall shape of the thing didn’t actually change that much but one thing is clear: the world is divided as to whether it’s a good looking car or not. Now artists are getting involved, with renderings of the limousine in various different guises.

Today we’re taking a look at one of the first to come out and a good one too. Aksyonov Nikita put together a rather good looking and accurate rendering of how the new 7 Series would look like in Touring or Wagon guise. This may be a ludicrous attempt but I have to admit I like the way it looks. In the US, the wagons are on their way out, being basically replaced with higher-riding SUVs and, truth be told, most people would probably get an X7 instead of a 7 Series Touring if it ever became a thing.

2020 bmw 7 series facelift imagined as wagon and cabrio 5 830x467

Nevertheless, dreaming was still free last time I checked and this thing definitely stimulates your imagination. A Touring 7 Series will never happen and was never on the chopping board in the past either, as the flagship limousine is aiming at a different kind of demographic. However, I could see Alpina doing one such experiment, for some really rich customers, in a limited-run batch of completely custom made cars.

It’s all just wishful thinking even though these renderings do look good. Nikita definitely did a good job integrating all the elements into one picture and, for the first time, I like the non-M 7 Series better than the M Sport version for this LCI model. It has something of a ‘concept’ feel to it which is hard to disagree with.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/01/25/bmw-7-series-lci-gets-rendered-in-wagon-guise/

❤️

Ik vergeef 'm meteen z'n lelijke neus.

Graag in 745e-uitvoering.
Of M760Li touring? :D 

• Vind ik leuk 2
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Algemene Voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden | Privacybeleid